EXCLUSIVE: Great opportunity for a Middleweight Developer
Peachy has been retained by, we think, the coolest Creative agency in Cheltenham town, to find the Digital team’s next great mid-weight developer. We’re tempted to say ‘rock star’, ‘ninja’ and ‘killer’ developer but really we’re just looking for the very best middleweight developer with a balanced capability, front and back end.
The team works at a pace in an uber cool studio. They are a tight knit, fun bunch that work hard to deliver great digital designs for some fabulous clients.
You will have a minimum of 2 years development experience in a commercial environment, a passion for great design and user experience and be able to showcase some of your best work. You will have plenty of client-facing experience, bags of ideas and enthusiasm and a desire to work in a fast-paced, busy and fun studio environment.
- Development, testing and deployment of new websites and digital experiences: • Maintenance of legacy websites
• Development and maintenance of HTML email templates
• General hosting/email support
• Perch CMS Training
• Work with studio admin to deliver Digital projects on time and on budget
In terms of potential growth the agency is looking for the person to take more and more work away from the Digital Director and to manage the development team.
Call me NOW for more details, 07532 308 125, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Middleweight Developer role
Email us about Middleweight Designer Opportunity
Or call Ian on 07532 308125.
At peachy, we’re keen to deliver a positive, open, honest and fun recruitment service to the Creative and Digital Sector. All offered on a bedrock of knowledge and experience.
We work with agencies and marketing departments in several fields
- Branding (Brand Strategy, Research, Trends, Insight, Innovation and NPD)
- Design (Packaging, Product, Graphic, Retail 3D/Spatial, Corporate Reports)
- Marketing (Campaign, marcomms)
- Data / CRM / Direct Marketing
- Digital (Marketing, Web Design and Development, Web Content, PPC, SEO, eCommerce)
- Consumer events / shows
Creative Industry professionals we support
- Board Members
- Brand Strategists
- Creative Strategists
- Client Service Directors
- Account Directors
- Account Managers
- Account Executives
- New Business Directors, Managers and Developers
- Creative Directors
- Art Directors
- Designers (product, graphic, digital)
- Project Managers
- Studio Managers
- Traffic Managers
- SEO consultants
- PPC consultants
- Web content
- UX / UI designers
Our recruitment services include
- Contingency freelance and permanent recruitment
- Search and selection