Rare opportunity for a Web Developer to join a multi award winning Digital Creative Agency in Wiltshire.
The agency needs a web developer, ideally full stack, with slightly more of a focus on back end LAMP stack to join their Digital development team.
You will need to prove that you are a talented web developer who is meticulous in everything you do. You should share a desire to make sure digital experiences are designed to offer client customers the very best of experiences.
Progressive business owners are very keen that everyone in the agency learns; new tech hub and learning time every month. This is an established agency, an award winning team , diverse and enthusiastic housed in a fabulous studio with great transport links. ( We’d welcome a newcomer to the area. Wiltshire and the Cotswolds offer a great lifestyle experience, far more affordable than the South East).
You? We need to see working experience of at least 2 years in:
- Creating clean, compliant HTML
- Use of at least one responsive framework (Bootstrap V3 and/or Foundation)
- PHP to a moderate level
- Version control (.git)
- An IDE environment
- Command Line/Shell
- Exceptional developer and user knowledge, of at least one main stream CMS
- Adopting best practice and industry standards to solve UI and UX issues
Personal skills must include:
- A relentless attention to detail – every pixel must match the design without exception!
- A desire to stay ahead of the trend, try new things and push creative boundaries
- A very high set of working quality standards
- Experience of working in a team, with fantastic communication skills
- Able to manage workload, and feedback where and when needed
In terms of potential growth you’ll be lead developer taking more and more work away from the agency owner who is the digital development guru.
A truly fantastic opportunity for the right person to join a very successful agency at just the right time.
Salary is £30 – £35 K dependent on experience
Call me for more details, 07532 308 125, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Full Stack Web Developer role
Full Stack Web Developer
or call Ian on 07532 308125.
At Peachy, we’re keen to deliver a positive, open, honest and fun recruitment service to the Creative and Digital Sector. All offered on a bedrock of knowledge and experience.
We work with agencies and marketing departments in several fields
- Branding (Brand Strategy, Research, Trends, Insight, Innovation and NPD)
- Design (Packaging, Product, Graphic, Retail 3D/Spatial, Corporate Reports)
- Marketing (Campaign, marcomms)
- Data / CRM / Direct Marketing
- Digital (Marketing, Web Design and Development, Web Content, PPC, SEO, eCommerce)
- Consumer events / shows
Creative Industry professionals we support
- Board Members
- Brand Strategists
- Creative Strategists
- Client Service Directors
- Account Directors
- Account Managers
- Account Executives
- New Business Directors, Managers and Developers
- Creative Directors
- Art Directors
- Designers (product, graphic, digital)
- Project Managers
- Studio Managers
- Traffic Managers
- SEO consultants
- PPC consultants
- Web content
- UX / UI designers
Our recruitment services include
- Contingency freelance and permanent recruitment
- Search and selection