We are seeking an outstanding Web/Digital Designer to join the award-winning creative dept of a Marketing agency in the heart of the chilled out Cotswolds.
The role will involve working on a range of large multinational clients, designing websites/apps/eDM and digital campaigns – whilst always thinking of how the end user will interact and consume information.
Day-to-day work will involve liaising with Art Directors, Copywriters, Developers, Account Management and fellow designers, reporting to the agency’s Digital Design Lead and the senior Creative Management.
The ideal applicants will have a degree level education with 2-3+ years experience. A portfolio of great work is a MUST.
- Being up to date with advances in code + technology and how we can turn them into award-winning ideas.
- Creative flair for online media consumption
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud including Photoshop
- An understanding of HTML and server side languages and how they can be used within build
- Adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
- Able to meet strict deadlines
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to present and justify your work
- Solid understanding of Responsive Web Design
- An understanding of table-based design (90’s web design techniques)
- Knowledge of Illustrator/Dreamweaver/Flash is a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of online CMS
- Knowledge of UI/UX principles
Great agency on a roll. After winning seven out of their last seven pitches, they’re looking for sparky, ambitious & committed fresh talent to join their team, build on their success and help push them to even greater heights. You’ll be working in an award-winning agency with an ambitious, maker culture that’s pushing the boundaries of where direct & digital meets data & tech – and in a creative department with very recognisable branded clients. Their working week is 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday. Occasionally additional hours may be required to meet deadlines, which could include evenings and weekends. Lots of lovely perks including breakfast on Monday… as well as a cheeky beer on a Friday!