Join a thriving IT consultancy and help drive their next growth phase as their digital marketing manager. You'll report to the Marketing Director and be responsible for implementing strategy and working independently on a range of marketing campaigns.
The role is initially a fixed-term contract with a view to join the business as a full-time employee. Possibly freelance opportunity as well so please throw your hat in the ring if you are a freelancer.
Flexible working, currently two days a week in the office.
What you'll be doing…
- Manage and implement pre-defined digital marketing strategy.
- Implement and expand on existing strategies to help drive new leads for the Sales teams to engage with through website development, paid media, email automation, webinars, and event management.
- Manage other marketing teams members while working alongside our sales/technical teams to ensure seamless interactions for lead follow-up, lead development and reporting.
- Use HubSpot to: develop existing website, build new email communications, social posts, landing pages, nurture workflows, analytical dashboards, blogs, and other campaign assets.
- Fill the top of the funnel with quality leads and design/manage nurture programs per service to move the lead down the funnel journey.
- Help develop and support the current marketing team in the implementation of all in-house go-to-market activities.
- Implement cross/up-sell customer initiatives to add further value to the customer, team & wider business.
- Develop a good working relationship across all departments.
- Ensure knowledge share & best practice are common practice.
- Challenge the status quo, acting as a positive role for innovation.
- Undertake self-study and learning to improve knowledge of marketing techniques.
What we're looking for…
- Experience with HubSpot (or similar) CRM and CMS:
- Website, Landing page and Email creation / management.
- Workflow management.
- Dashboards, reports creation and analysis.
- Social creation and management.
- Can research topic areas for the purpose of creating new and original content.
- Have excellent written skills with exemplary attention to detail.
- Ensure best practice SEO and keyword implementation.
- Have strong communication skills - being able to work within a remote team and geographically spread team.
- Be self-motivated and can work with steered direction to get the job done as a ‘hands-on’ contributor.
Nice to have…
- Have experience in B2B digital marketing or demand generation experience, with demonstrable pipeline and revenue growth.
- Analytically driven decision-maker with the ability to understand and share key insights to drive key marketing strategies and decisions.
- Experience in the creation of Marketing Qualified Leads (MQL) nurture flows.
- Understanding of Live Chat – chatflows.
- Understanding of PPC: Google Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager experience
- Account Based Marketing experience.
- Understanding of corporate branding needs and implementation through Word and PowerPoint updates.
Experience and Background:
- University degree (Marketing or Business preferred, but not essential).
- Understanding of core marketing concepts.
- Highly skilled across Microsoft Office (Word, PPT, Excel).
- Graphic design experience (Adobe CC, Canva).
Why join this consultancy?
They are award-winning, recognised in the top 1000 fastest-growing companies. With a unique proposition offering a combination of core solutions and emerging technologies, they offer something special in the marketplace. With a DNA that consists of humility, loyalty, and exceptional service levels they offer clients a refreshingly idiosyncratic approach which has helped them grow at a phenomenal rate.
Team-spirited and keen to offer a path to success and continued learning for all their staff, this is a fantastic company to join where you can truly excel. With a reputation that is the envy of our many competitors, you will be joining a unique consultancy that will look after you and help you thrive from the very first day you join.
|Ian Johnston email@example.com|
|07532 308 125|