Talented PHP Developer? Join an innovative, forward-thinking, service-focused business and their growing development team.
You'll be part of a skilled and experienced team, who you can learn from, on some exciting projects. Using the latest techniques and technologies to create quality digital products. The team is a small and supportive team where individual contribution and ownership is crucial, you’ll need to be able to self-start and get on with things.
PHP framework savvy (Laravel preferred), you’ll have worked on real-world customer-facing projects and be able to demonstrate that you understand maintainable and scalable coding. We’re looking for someone who takes ownership and pride in their work, with a keen eye for detail.
- Take ownership of product development and improvement projects.
- Maintain and develop new features across multiple existing and new products.
- Input into early-stage product innovation, scoping and continuous improvement.
- Minimum 4 years application development experience in PHP.
- PHP frameworks - Laravel preferred, Symfony accepted.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of maintainable, scalable coding.
- Understand and/or experience of WebSocket applications.
- Understand the unique challenges of working with large datasets.
Call Peachy on 07532 308 125 to discuss this role and others we have.