Are you a lead developer or senior developer keen to take a more prominent role in a thriving Cotswold based Digital development consultancy? Looking for a fresh challenge? Great, please read on!
The role is to be a senior developer role. For a punchy digital B2B consultancy in Gloucestershire working with large blue-chips to build effective and great looking digital products. Join a small but very talented technical team, you'll be the lead developer working with clients and the business owner to come up with technical solutions for business challenges.
In essence, you’re an experienced developer, a great problem solver and we hope a good communicator who is interested in playing more of a leading role and working directly with clients.
Boxes you’ll need to tick:
- Development background, (e.g. PHP, Laravel, WordPress) and experience of back end integration
- A keen interest and current understanding of software and the latest web technology trends
- Hold a current level of seniority
- Ability to see problems from multiple sides
- Help problem-solve highly technical issues, in design and production
- Minimum of 10 years of web development and project lead experience
- Some specific experience of PWA technology - ideally React JS / Angular
- Advanced API dev experience
- Experience of Azure and/or AWS
- Experience Building Web Apps
- Architectural understanding of web platforms
- Proven track record in project delivery with an eye for detail
This is a key position, working in tandem with the business owner to develop lead generation solutions for some well-known brands as well as smaller businesses. For the right person, this opportunity may well lead to a more senior role as technical lead where there will opportunity to lead and manage. The working culture is a structured, relaxed and grown-up environment.
So if you’re a tech guru, a confident communicator, comfortable communicating to all levels of business and you’re looking for a fresh challenge then we should talk.
If you’re tired of the struggle of self-employment, finding clients for your own small business then we think you’ll really enjoy the prospect of coming in from the cold and working for this business. Let’s talk. 07532 308125
Contact Ian Johnston at Peachy Digital Recruitment for more info
Juicy Roles for the Tastiest Talent.