Cracking Opportunity for Junior Front End Web & Email Developer to join a leading digital marketing agency that works with some major brands.
Do you have a passion for developing beautiful websites and emails using the latest front end web technologies? then talk to Peachy. You'll be supporting multiple campaign programs for an exciting client portfolio including, FMCG, Retail, Travel, and Finance.
We are hunting for an enthusiastic, deadline-oriented Junior Front End Web Developer to join the team to create exciting web and email-based projects. Reporting directly to the Head of Digital, you will work closely with:
- Client Account Teams managing multi-channel campaigns on behalf of clients
- Technical teams managing clients' databases
- Data Planners and Insight teams helping to define advanced communication programmes
This company is on the up, it's a great time to join the team and shape web and email communication with a young and dynamic group of people.
- Translating creative designs into web pages and emails
- Building user-friendly web-forms for data capture
- Developing layouts and styles for web-based dashboards
- Creating interactive content for emails and landing pages
- Collaborating with other teams in the business to improve the look and feel of various platforms and systems used by clients
- HTML 5
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a tight-knit team
- JS Frameworks (React, Angular etc)
- CSS Frameworks (Bootstrap etc)
- Version Control
- Awareness of or experience with the following:
- Mobile Responsiveness
- Cross-Browser Compatibility
- Cross-Email Client Compatibility
- Working with ESPs (Email Service Providers)
- Working with CMSs (Content Management Systems)
Call us or send Peachy an email if you're interested in this or any opportunities we may have.
Juicy Roles for the Tastiest Talent