Opportunity for a mid-weight Developer to join a very successful eCommerce business. Cool team, very collaborative, open to ideas in a stylish working environment. (For more info contact Ian @ Peachy, 07532 308 125 and email@example.com )
I am looking for somebody confident and enthusiastic to join a dynamic and growing eCommerce business.
The ideal candidate would be someone who is willing to innovate and engage with the business' software
You will be responsible for conceptualizing and executing clear, quality code to develop the best software. You will test your code, identify errors, and iterate to ensure quality code. You will also support our customers and partners by troubleshooting any of their software issues.
This role would be ideal for someone looking for a hands-on and exciting position. Our ideal candidate will be a passionate team player.
The sky is the limit with this role!
- Write clear quality code for software and applications and perform test reviews
- Develop, implement, and test APIs
- Plan, design and develop new features for our software
- Collaborate with the management of projects.
- Detect, troubleshoot and resolve software issues.
- Communicating with clients and stakeholders
- Understanding of Microsoft Azure
- jQuery experience
- Jira knowledge/ experience
- Scrum experience
- CI/CD experience
- Essential Requirements
- C# & ASP.NET MVC experience
- SQL & stored procedure experience
- Entity Framework & database migrations experience
- Knowledge of APIs & integration fundamentals
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Knowledge of GIT/GITflow
- Comfort using programming languages and relational databases
Qualifications & Experience Level
Desirable to have a degree or similar qualification would be advantageous, but experience in this role is key.
3+ years' of development experience
Based in the Costwolds, commutable from Witney, Swindon, Cirencester, Gloucester, and Cheltenham.
For more details please contact Ian @Peachy 07532 308125