Ace business developer? Love Digital Marketing? Are you brave enough? Join a respected Digital Marketing in the South West
• The primary focus of this role is to develop and nurture the target-market leads
• Development & support of client & prospect engagement strategies and market intelligence.
• Relationship building with business owners of target market companies, via Outbound Telemarketing; Face to Face Meetings; Local Network Events; & Company run events.
• Maintenance of accurate pipeline records in a CRM system.
• To carry out targeted telemarketing activity.
• Contact target businesses generated by the marketing team. Qualification, developing client relationships and identifying specific business challenges. Securing a commitment for further exploration of possible solutions.
• Field telephone calls from prospects obtained through various marketing activities
• To attend networking and support events
• 2 years experience B2B Business Development / Telemarketing / Sales experience
• Experience of working with CRM systems
• Building and nurturing client relationships either via phone, email or face to face
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Commercially astute
• Self-organised, with the ability to multitask and handle multiple marketing strategies
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and remain calm and unphased by high-pressure situations
An agency I really like and would love to sell for. They work the right way and have a reputation already as well as a solid sales funnel driven by their excellent marketing team.
Smashing opportunity, contact Ian at Peachy for an informal and confidential chat.
07532 308 125 email@example.com
Juicy Roles for the Tastiest of Talent