Opportunity for an SEO Executive to join a fast-paced digital marketing agency which help eCommerce clients grow and thrive.
A leading light in the SW this digital agency does things the right way. A talented team of digital marketers, data analysts and strategists, they are innovative and creative in devising digital strategies that increase client engagement and ROI for their clients.
About the role
- Assist in the running of SEO campaigns and contribute to strategies for clients
- Provide data & keyword research
- SEO audits
- Campaign report writing
- White hat link campaigns
- Backlink analysis
- Experience in a dedicated SEO role
- SEO experience in an e-commerce environment
- Current and verifiable SEO knowledge
- Great communicator
- Passion for SEO and up to speed on SEO trends
- Experience in using SEO software tools, including Screaming Frog, SEM Rush, ahrefs and Search Console
- Be able to analyse client results using Google Analytics and other major 3rd party analytics platforms
As you’d expect in a busy, fast-paced environment you’ll need to be a self-starter, show initiative and be a natural team player.
Smashing opportunity, contact Ian at Peachy for an informal and confidential chat
07532 308 125 email@example.com