What a brilliant time to join this organisation! A mature start-up with a very talented team that has designed and developed a sector-leading product that is proudly used by significant end-clients in this field.
I am looking to identify a digital product manager for the business. You'd be working remotely with the CEO on Product Strategy:
- Product Roadmap
- Prioritising development backlog
- Writing clear specs/user narratives for new features for developers
- Coordinating dev/engineers time
- Working with UX consultants to improve the product
- Testing and release of product updates
- Represent the product internally and make sure the knowledge of the product is high throughout the company
- Co-ordinating with the sales and marketing team and customer success team to listen to customers’ needs and incorporate them into the product
- work closely with a customer support person
- You must love creating products that enthral and delight customers
- Be able to empathise with customers
- Able to deal with very complex problems that need solutions, so highly intelligent
- Personal qualities, confidence, personality and integrity
- Very able communicator – written and verbal
From an experience point of view, we need to see the experience of B2B software product management. Experience in working with small engineering teams and with web apps used by hundreds of people. I would love to see a tech start-up experience.
This is an agile business, mostly remote working (even pre-Covid). Typically the business meets up at fab venues, two or three times a year, for a period of days together.
Wide salary dependent on what you bring to the business. £35 - £75K
Urgent role, permanent position to start ASAP (before Xmas if possible).
Call Ian on 07532 308125 and/or send a supporting CV and application note.