Digital Marketing Executive needed to join a fantastic SaaS business in a secure sector. An established product suite, a known brand (20 years in business) which is going through exciting times – not least ongoing product development and design, a new holding company, and a renewed focus on marketing. A great time to join.
This is a progressive organisation filled with talented, creative and energetic people. Flexible working conditions, even pre-Covid - home working possible. Office in Bristol and another in Herefordshire/ Gloucestershire border.
As a digital marketing executive, you’ll be a “do-er” and you’ll be asked to come up with new ideas. You’ll be involved with a variety of marketing functions from website, social media, advertising, and events through to campaign analysis, lead generation and market research / qualification activities.
Ideally, you'll be able to turn your hand to a multitude of tasks. Your regular to-do list will include:
- Ensure that the Company brand guidelines document is always up-to-date and that collateral and customer-facing documentation meets specification
- Implement social media campaigns and track and monitor the outcome of these, working with the team to proactively make changes as required
- Maintain and update the online content library to ensure that there is a constant supply of information, case studies, white papers and articles available for people to download
- Manage suppliers of collateral and promotional items to ensure that we get the best quality product for the most competitive price and to manage stock levels at all times.
- Conduct competitor analysis and research and to keep the team informed of any opportunities/threats
- Work closely with the team to help develop and deliver social media content that helps drive brand awareness and generation of new leads into the business
- Communicate with customers through email campaigns and in-product chat
- Proofreading various emails, documents, and articles before distribution on behalf of customer-facing colleagues
- Maintain and update all media and PR contact lists and rate cards
- Co-ordinate and disseminate internal communications
- Support all business areas with producing internal communications for distribution via email, internal forums and the company intranet
- Working closely with all members of the Marketing department
- Develop relationships with all suppliers of services to the Marketing team
- Develop relationships with internal commercial and product development teams
- Highly organised and self-motivated with a pro-active attitude
- Educated to A level or equivalent
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- An eagerness to take ownership and accountability of all aspects of the role, from end to end
- A pro-active attitude with an acute eye for detail
- Ambitious - a passion for all aspects of marketing and a desire to further your career
- Ability to form excellent relationships with all colleagues
- IT Literate and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Relevant Marketing qualification
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience in any of the following software; Pay Per Click (PPC) / Google AdWords, lead automation software, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience of working in the food or agriculture industry
- An understanding of Social Media and Search Engine Optimisation
Happy to provide more background, call Ian on 07532 308125 for details