I am looking for a Content Marketing Executive / Manager needed to join a fantastic SaaS business in a secure sector. I love this business.
Why? A known brand with an established market leading product suite, (20 years in business). Going through exciting times – not least ongoing product development and design, a new holding company, and a renewed focus on marketing. A great time to join.
And also - this is a refreshingly progressive organisation filled with talented, creative and energetic people. Flexible working conditions are in place.
Really interesting role: devising and delivering a content plan together with a PR plan that places this business as thought leaders in their sector.
- First and foremost you are a wordsmith, writing interesting articles is your thing. ( A degree in a marketing, journalism, English or PR is important)
- Experience developing films/videos
- Savvy on all sorts of digital channels / marketing methods
- Great at teasing out and developing content with your technical colleagues, brushing it up for external consumption.
- Fabulous at building relationships with the solutions, sales and account managers. So that you can be sure you’re supporting them to bring in new business.
Lots of other interesting elements of the role – building a film and image library, a case study and whitepaper library and also developing relationships with creative and PR agencies. You’ll need to show experience in these areas.
Finally, the business needs you to be digital savvy so you can see whether your content is hitting the mark or not. So we’d like to see that you can use tools such as Pay Per Click (PPC) / Google Ads, Google Analytics
Commutable from Hereford, Malvern, Ledbury, Gloucester, and Cheltenham. Also, an office in Bristol if needed.
Happy to provide more background, call Ian on 07532 308125 for details